Mohill was an important intermediate station on the Cavan – Leitrim narrow gauge line, which ran from Dromod north to Ballinamore.
Mohill Station remains largely intact despite having closed in April 1959.
The large typical C&L brick station building, complete with original booking office doors survives intact, albeit derelict.
On the upper platform the corrugated iron waiting shelter also remains. At the north end of the station is the C&L small stone built goods shed.
The site of the level crossing at the north end of the station has been obliterated by road widening.